The Deer Isle Yacht Club maintains two (2) guest moorings for the use of guests of members. One is suitable for yachts up to 35 feet L.O.A., the other is suitable for yachts to 65 feet L.O.A. Please note the following:
- · Guests or host-members shall contact the Harbor Committee when using the guest moorings, so it is known who to contact, if necessary.
- · Use of the moorings is on a first-come, first-served basis and may not be reserved in any manner.
- · The maximum stay shall be for three (3) nights.
- · No charge shall be made for the use of the moorings.
- · Members should not use the moorings except in an emergency.
- · A Tenant / Charterer Membership does not confer any right to use the guest moorings.
- · The Club does not guarantee the adequacy or safety of the moorings and assumes no responsibility by allowing the use of the moorings.
The Harbor Committee should be contacted if there are any questions or concerns about the use of the guest moorings at HarborCommittee@DeerIsleYachtClub.com.